Monday, August 11, 2008

A busy, busy little bee, aren't we?

Looking forward to finally putting my license to good use. But, before that, there are a hundred things to do... planning the route, destination and safety equipment, not to mention food, invited folks, programme, has to be a relatively quiet affair, limited places, hate leaving peeps out, but we're not setting sail on the Titanic, mind you.

Work is fine and dandy, and don't be mistaken, sure it's tiring, but I do enjoy it, problem is I've absolutely got to find time for the above and below mentioned, and improvement in other areas. Branding and advertising huh. I'll use myself as a case study.

Have to start exercising regularly again - getting me a tailored shirt. Thanks, man.

And my TP is this thursday morning. Hope I don't get marked down for being a private student again. Never check, never check... 38 points from "NOT" checking?!?! I don't think so. Biased pond scum. Chill, man, chill. Class 2 after? You never know when it may come in handy. As long as I'm not killed by you-know-who first. Won't be of much use then, will it? Probably be disowned. Heh. Grim humour.

Gosh, still have to prepare the itinery for next month. God bless you, Audrey. Rocky mountains? That's too far North, Mom says. 'sif we don't have enough time.

Question: 'ow does one save for a trip when 'ees supposed to be celebratin 'ees bert'day?

No comments: